Delicious individually portioned veggie frittata that are both beautiful and yummy!
Prep Time: 50 Mins
Shelf Life: 2 Days
1/2 Butternut Pumpkin
1 Bunch Silver Beet
2 Gloves Garlic
2 Tbs Feta
1 Tbs Chia Seeds
1. Saute silver beet and garlic until soft.
2. Whisk eggs and feta into a mixing bowl
3. Thinly slice zucchini, pumpkin and carrot into thin long ribbons.
4. Place one ribbon or carrot, zucchini and pumpkin on top over the other then roll into a spiral.
5. Place silver beet into a muffin tin or paper mould then add in veggie spiral and pour egg mix over the top.
6. Cook at 180 degrees for 30 mins.
Pumpkin – Filled with Vitamin A to keep skin healthy in the colder winter months.
Silver beet – Packed with folate for DNA growth and repair.
Zucchini – Great source of manganese to help stabilise blood sugar.